The San Gabriel Valley (SGV) LGBTQ Center envisions an inclusive SGV free of discrimination in all forms where social justice inspires community engagement and equity for all.
To promote a safe and inclusive SGV for people of all sexual orientations and gender identities. We foster respect for individuals, advocacy, education, and resources that encourage cultural diversity, healthy living, and full achievement of personal potential.
Our Core Values:
- We embrace diversity
- We promote empowerment
- We welcome community collaboration
The Center’s strategies to inspire and strengthen our community are:
- Increase LGBTQ visibility within the Greater San Gabriel Valley
- Increase interconnection among the SGV LGBTQ community
- Advocate for increased locally available culturally competent programs and services for the SGV LGBTQ community; particularly for those in the following segments of our community:
- Transgender individuals
- First Generation Americans and Recent Immigrants who identify as LGBTQ
- LGBTQ Seniors