The SGV LGBTQ Center is committed to developing programs and partnering with other community organizations to increase LGBTQ visibility, increasing interconnection among the LGBTQ community and advocating for increased locally provided culturally competent programs and services; specifically for the following communities: Transgender individuals, LGBTQ Seniors, and Recent Immigrants and First Generation Americans who identify as LGBTQ.
If you are a community service provider and would like to partner with the SGV LGBTQ Center in providing programs, services, or would like support with your events, feel free to contact us.
Peer Support Groups Click the link for more information.
- PRIDETalks – 3rd Tuesday of the Month | 7:00 pm -9:00 pm.
- Pride Pop Up – Community Outreach Program | 3rd Wednesday of the Month | 6:30 – 9:00 pm.
- QTalk Radio | LGBTQ internet Radio Station | www.qtalkradio.com
- Men’s and Women’s program – Monthly social and support program for gay/lesbian and bisexual men and women.
- LGBTQ Community Potlucs | Resume in March 2017
- Fierce and Fabulous Public Speaking– Advocacy Program | 1st and 3rd Sundays of the Month | 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
Would you like to list your services on our website?
Our website and social media reach a large community in the San Gabriel Valley. If you’d like to advertise on our site, please contact us for more information.