The Center needs volunteers in the following areas:
- Social/Support Groups
- Data Processing/Computer Work
- Outreach and Advocacy
Click HERE or the image below to apply:
Examples of Categories:
- Social/Support Groups – Lead or assist in the development and planning of: Transgender, Men’s Women’s Senior’s, PRIDETalk or similar program.
- Communications – Lead or assist in the development, planning, and maintenance of online/website (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) video, and print media relating to advertising, public relations, promotions, publicity, and broadcasting of Center activates and programs.
- Data Processing/Computer Work – maintenance of: donor database, community resource referral list, counseling referral list, and supportive business list.
- Outreach and Advocacy – schedule, set-up, and “table” community events to promote The Center, phone banking on community issues, speak to elected officials, attend rallies, candlelight vigils, etc.
- Handiwork – Help clean, maintain and rearrange The Center for events or general programming.
- Fundraising – Plan, organize, host fundraising fundraising activities so that The Center can financially support our work for the SGV LGBTQ community.
If you would like to volunteer for any of the above areas, click HERE or the image below to apply:
Click HERE to apply: